Friday, February 10, 2012

Tuck '11 MBA Reports $863K Pay Package

As some of you may know, MBA programs just publicly released total compensation figures for their 2011 graduates. To my astonishment, one of my T'11 classmates earned the highest total compensation out of any 2011 MBA graduate with a total pay package of $863,000. Holy moly! Not even in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine that an MBA graduate (anywhere) could earn that much money their first year out of school.

On that note, if you're reading this Mr. or Ms. Anonymous High Rolling Graduate, you'll be happy to know I'm still considering full-time employment options and would even be willing to settle for a measly $500,000 in annual total compensation. Hit me up!

Poets & Quants: Tuck MBA Reports $863K Pay Package

No comments:

Post a Comment